Tuesday, March 29, 2011

45 days

LISTEN UP PEOPLE, GRADUATION IS IN 45 DAYS. Do you know what that means? FREEDOM.

could.not.be.more.ready.


Okay, remember back in middle school/myspace days when people would post notes with anonymous messages to their friends? I loved that. In fact, i'm pretty sure I did one like every week. So in memory of the good ole' scrawny legs, unibrow, braces days I'm bringing it back.

Disclaimer: There might be multiple notes in here intended for a single person...and by might I mean there are. Maybe even multiple people.

-Channing. Mumford and Sons. Gay. Happy Hour. The Library. Murphy's Law. 4-Letter word days. Driving. LOVELOVELOVE.

-I'm blessed by our dear friendship, always full of Jesus Jukes and inappropriate jokes. Can't wait to see the letter you write me.

-We're not friends, stop pretending we are just to make yourself feel better. I'm not over it, I probably never will be. Something like that doesn't just go away.

-I love our friendship story. From Impact to roommates and now just friends, you are such a joy in my life. I love hanging out/talking every week. You and your stunna' shades will forever be in my life.

-I've seriously never met someone more self-obsessed than you. I hope you see it someday...that the world doesn't revolve around you.

-You are one of the wisest people I've ever met. I value your advice and thoughts more than anyone and I'm glad we're still able to be friends...even after everything.

-I can't imagine my life without you in it, looking back 8 years to the first day I met you never fails to bring a smile to my face.

-I pray for you everyday. Not many people understand you, but you're family and I love you. I believe Jesus is going to do big things with your life.

-You have hurt me more than anyone else in my entire life. I've never felt more used and stabbed in the back. Forget you. Don't expect to ever hear from me again.

-You've become one of my best friends. I call you at least 3 times a day, and the fact that you always know just what to say is seriously a blessing. I am constantly encouraged and affirmed by your advice and love.

-Freshman year Wil Group, who knew? Best friend now, who knew? I love that I have the freedom to be myself around you.

-You are surrounded by fake people. I pray that you grow up and realize that none of them actually care...before it's too late. Start the countdown.

-I love the idea of you...not the actuality. You constantly make me laugh and for that I'm thankful. You have so much growing up to do though.

-Learn to talk to my face...not my phone or facebook. I'll respect you a lot more.




I have more, but it's nap time. Perhaps this will be continued...


Peace and Blessings.

No comments: