Thursday, February 24, 2011

high-low

my high-lows for the week:

HIGHS:
-mumford and sons.
-finding a new faster way home from school.
-fashion shows with tha' LLF.
-celebrating national margarita day.
-my Wil Group.
-giving frogs their needed freedom from Ellie.
-playing Wii Fighting for 3 hours.
-Little Women.
-finding cute red flats for $2.99. what a steal, right?!


LOWS:
-no sleep.
-dirty gross house with hair-infested carpet.
-waking up sore from playing Wii Fighting for 3 hours.
-realizing how out of shape I am.
-my stomach growling so loud in class my seat neighbor laughed.
-screaming when a cat jumped out from the bushes during my run.
-the fact that Heather and I get excited to clean the living room.
-my dad hates the idea of me going to New Orleans. cmon' dad, Marcus Mumford neeeeeds me there.
-dumb people.





that's all.

No comments: