Sunday, September 12, 2010

letter eight

Dear Weekend: It really makes me sad how quickly you passed by, but thank you for providing me with lots of fun, laughter, friends, and smiles. Dear Peggy: I promise we'll hang out this week, Im sorry for neglecting you recently. Dear Anth 404: You are by far the most challenging class I've ever been a part of, but I really am excited about being challenged and learning to love people that are so obviously different from me. Dear Roommates: You are daily a source of joy and encouragement to me and I am constantly thanking the Lord for you in my life. Dear Jordan Walters: I miss you. Dear Father: Help me to stand out, to be different, to live for the desires of Your heart and not the desires of this world. It is a daily struggle for me to put Your plans above my own, but I want to live by faith and continuously resting in the peace that comes with Your Truth.

No comments: